Saturday, July 31, 2004

Washougal Motocross Nationals


I went up to Washougal today to watch the practice and qualifying for the AMA Motocross race there tomorrow. This year in addition to the usual booths they had a massage booth, so I stopped by for a quick massage.

Later, between practice rounds, I went to the beer garden and ordered a drink. My back was to the track, but the guy serving the beer had a good view. Suddenly he gasped and said, "Ohhhhhh, gawwwwwwwd!" At first I thought he had witnessed a horrifying crash. But this didn't make sense, because the next practice hadn't started yet and I didn't hear any engine sounds. I turned to look, and it took me a second to figure it out. What he saw was a particularly attractive girl in very short shorts walking by. I turned back to him and he grinned. "Legs up to here, man," he said, gesturing chest high, "legs up to here."

No comments: