- Oddly, many of the bands you hear on the radio now will still have fans and still be touring 20 years from now
- Oddly, many of the video games you are playing now will still have fans and still be played 20 years in the future
- If this message cannot change the course of history, you will get in a bad motorcycle accident. But don't worry, you'll recover. In the long run, it won't be that bad.
- On the other hand, if this message can change the course of history . . . slow down and veer left :-)
- Computers get much faster and more powerful, as you might expect, but they do not get any less frustrating. In some ways they seem slower.
- Nothing truly disastrous happens to you in the next 20 years, so stop worrying.
Friday, January 25, 2008
A Message Back In Time
Recently I saw a thread about what you would say if you could send a message back in time to yourself, 20 years in the past. For me, I would say something like this to myself 20 years ago:
Posted by Tom Good at 9:44 PM