- FlickStackr - if you use Flickr this is a great mobile interface to it
- Camera+ - great for taking photos from the iPhone, then processing them
- Photogene for iPad - together with the camera connection kit, I can transfer photos (even RAW files) from my camera to the iPad, edit them on the iPad, and then upload them.
- The Photographer's Ephemeris - pick a place on earth and a date and calculate the time and angle of sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonset. Great for planning outdoor photos.
- iDoF Calc - calculates depth of field
- LightStudio - useful for pre-visualizing how different lighting schemes will look
- Strobox - only useful if you do complicated lighting with multiple lights, but great for easily creating diagrams of that to refer back to later
- Advanced Photoshop magazine for iPad - learn more about Photoshop
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
My favorite photography iPhone and iPad apps
My favorite and most-used photography apps for the iPhone and iPad are:
Posted by Tom Good at 6:44 PM