Friday, February 03, 2006

The power of four

From this:

Four jobs I've had: in essence I've only had variations on one job -- computer programmer -- so I can't really answer this with four.

Four movies I can watch over and over: Groundhog Day (or maybe it just feels like I keep watching it over and over), Blade Runner, Casablanca, The Fifth Element (more light, Azeez!)

Four places I've lived: Lake Oswego, OR; Portland, OR; Northfield, MN; Tokyo, Japan.

Four TV shows I love: Veronica Mars, Firefly, Black Adder, Battlestar Galactica (the new one)

Four places I’ve vacationed: Puerto Rico, London, Paris, Costa Rica

Four of my favorite dishes: Okonomiyaki, pad Thai, kung pao shrimp, spaghetti putanesca.

Four sites I visit daily: I don't think there are any I visit daily, but I often visit Clara, Michelle, Clive, and Snarkfest.

Four places I would rather be right now: At a party consisting of all the bloggers I read, at a warm sunny beach, Las Vegas, London.

Four bloggers I am tagging: Gretchen, Michelle, Clara, Starbuck

1 comment:

Starbuck said...

Ouch, tagged!

'Cos I've been off the blogging scene for a while (or rather, onjust the scene but hanging on by my fingernails) I've got a bunch of these tags to follow up on.

But consider this added to my "to-do" list...