- Star Jasmine - trachelospermum jasminoides
- Pink Jasmine - jasminum polyanthum
- "Red Cardinal" from New Zealand - clianthus puniceus. I love the shape of this plant.
- Black Bamboo
- various other bamboos
- Pink Mist - scabiosa columbaria
- Mexican Fan Palm
- Phormium tenax
- Blue Dracaena - cordyline indivisa
- Tufted hair grass - deschampsia caespitosa
- Fiber optic grass - scirpus cernus.
- Blueberry "sunshine blue." In the summer I like to sit on the deck and eat these blueberries.
- Pineapple mint
- Bell peppers
- Nile lily
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
My Garden, part 1
As promised, here is some info about my garden. I have a lot of stuff, so for this post I'll start with what is on the back deck in containers.
Posted by Tom Good at 6:58 PM