Saturday, January 28, 2006

San Juan, Puerto Rico


This was the view from my hotel room balcony in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where I spent the last week. The structure is part of an old fort that was used to defend the city hundreds of years ago. Though it was about 80 degrees there, it was very windy a lot of the week, and alternated between sun and rain. Still, it was great to get away from Portland for a little while.

This was actually the view from my third hotel room in the same hotel. My first one was flooded from a burst pipe in the floor above, the second was too small, but this third one was jussssst right! Once I got to this room, it made up for the first two, and the hotel was very good about letting me switch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE HOTEL. GREAT VIEW!

Unknown said...

It is the Caribe Hilton, in the "Lagoon Villas" section of the resort.

Starbuck said...

Lavely!